The True Battlefield Community

Go to WiW on Battlelog
Connect to WiW TS3

It is currently Nov 27th, '20, 08:22

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: WiW admins on Karkand
Unread postPosted: Oct 16th, '12, 17:34 

Hey folks,

so i've been playing on your Server a long time and i always had much fun.

BUT today i played, and there was baseraping as usual but this time an admin was online !
Unbelievable a admin on the Karkand Server ! Annyways i told him about the Spawnrape. He didn't care. Instead of that he called me a "fag" and told me to "stfu".  And even spawnkilled after a while !

His Name was Soulj4r.

Are you guys really serious ?

btw.: Sniper limit fails

Post subject: Re: WiW admins on Karkand
Unread postPosted: Oct 16th, '12, 17:42 
Highest Forum Rank
Highest Forum Rank

sniper limit fails? what does that mean?

is it not working properly or?

''We dont need members, and we aint like other clans who just take members on for numbers.''
BigG

The future influences the present just as much as the past.  ~Friedrich Nietzsche

One does what one is; one becomes what one does.  ~Robert von Musil, Kleine Prosa

Unread postPosted: Oct 16th, '12, 17:50 

It's not a good  idea i think because every player gets killed who uses a sniper rifle. I mean how should i know how many snipers are already in my team ?
Nobody looks always in the chat window. Don't know liked it better before the limit but thats your decision.

Unread postPosted: Oct 16th, '12, 19:01 
Highest Forum Rank
Highest Forum Rank

well the plug in is on trial and its being monitored very closely

all feedback regarding it will be taken into consideration ^^

''We dont need members, and we aint like other clans who just take members on for numbers.''
BigG

The future influences the present just as much as the past.  ~Friedrich Nietzsche

One does what one is; one becomes what one does.  ~Robert von Musil, Kleine Prosa

Unread postPosted: Oct 16th, '12, 19:03 
Nearly Commander!
Nearly Commander!

KeXi";p="17066 wrote:
It's not a good  idea i think because every player gets killed who uses a sniper rifle. I mean how should i know how many snipers are already in my team ?
Nobody looks always in the chat window. Don't know liked it better before the limit but thats your decision.

yes we are aware of that , but we get millions guys everyday complaining about the snipers in the server, so we are trying the sniper limit now  to see how it works and the reactions from it.

Unread postPosted: Oct 16th, '12, 19:33 
=WiW= General of the Army

do you know for certain souljar seen your ingame chat about baserape
maybe he didnt and you maybe became a little hostlie towards him
then maybe he called you a fag then u probably answered back with a smartish comment then he told you to stfu

u been lucky, normally its unban request after the stfu

Unread postPosted: Oct 16th, '12, 19:55 
Chief Warrant Officer 2
Chief Warrant Officer 2

Cough cough.

Unread postPosted: Oct 17th, '12, 13:02 

I call all low bobs that camp in dark corners a fag, it's nothing personal, i just thinks it's piss poor game play that ruins this game. First i've heard of spawn killing, don't remember you saying anything about it at all, maybe you just added that to your thread for extra weight.

I either killed you in a lame camp spot or got killed by you from some lame camp spot and called you a fag, i can't remember, you replied with some comment about reporting me and getting our server shut down for admin abuse so i told you to stfu because i couldn't be arsed banning you which is what i normally do when i see players shouting ROE bollox on our server, i let you go on for some time about making reports to every tom dick and harry and if i remember correctly i then told you to go fuck your yourself.

I see if i can find the chatlog for a laugh.

Not missing the snow at all :)

Unread postPosted: Oct 17th, '12, 13:32 

Common we have not known any resident of the uk that is capable of making a proper sentence without cunt, fag or knob in it.. It is part of the queens language  :)):

tbh: when i applied to join wiw bake in the bf2 days, it was one of the few server that didnt have language filter on it. I enjoyed the banter and occasional namecalling...

I agree their might be things one better not say... but in the end, try hanging around with a few soldiers and see what's said then.. a little banter suits the athmosphere of a war game..

Unread postPosted: Oct 17th, '12, 15:18 
Chief Warrant Officer 2
Chief Warrant Officer 2

So Soul, if I consider any assault kills poor piss play, it's OK to call you a fag? Every time? Nothing personal of course.

Unread postPosted: Oct 17th, '12, 18:09 
Chief Warrant Officer 2
Chief Warrant Officer 2

Im sorry but when soul plays i just log of, unless he is on my team.. No point in going 2 -30, rather play minecraft :)

But Soul might say what ever is on his mind without a filter ( which is perfectly fine unless is racis or something along those line, but this applies too all human beings on this planet :) )
But he never goes on a personal vandetta bc he got killed or something, so if he told you to STFU then you pissed him off with some crap talk, ( just like he siad, " get our server shut down")

DO you think these servers pay for them selves or are free for anyone to get?

We pay, We play.  Big ass Period :)

Good day sir, like Levi siad, other vanilla servers out there, or buy your own.

- Formerly know as ILuvAlexandra -

Unread postPosted: Oct 17th, '12, 19:13 

lmao wilem, you still mad coz i sniped you in your phantom uncap zone the other day, get over it fella, the rules have been stated time and time again, that area is nowhere near the uncap and there never will be a red carpet layed out to A, i was just fucking with you.

Now if you seen me proned out in some dark corner of a room with a M249 complete with bipod like some of the piss poor players i've seen then i would expect you to call me a fag/scrub/lamer. This is an adult clan mate, we been gving it that shit for years because we adults playing a kids game and at the end of the day it's just a game, what gets said during play i take with a pinch of salt because it maters not one bit.

Not missing the snow at all :)

Unread postPosted: Oct 17th, '12, 19:20 
Chief Warrant Officer 2
Chief Warrant Officer 2

hmm pinch of salt.. now im hungry...

Could go for a steak with a pinch of salt  :up:

- Formerly know as ILuvAlexandra -

Unread postPosted: Oct 17th, '12, 19:50 
Chief Warrant Officer 2
Chief Warrant Officer 2

We had different rules in mind, Soul. I'll just hold on with admining until Cid puts our rules in a thread. To avoid situations where admins have individual rules or conflicting ones.

As to calling players fags when you don't like something about their game style, I gotcha.

Unread postPosted: Oct 17th, '12, 21:14 
Commander
Commander

Damn that shit. That really sucks.

Somehow I can understand regular karkand players with the "missus" version of "no uncap rape" - on the otherside I can drag the "uncap rape" rule just over our old rules from bf2 wake (e.g. padrape). We used to not allow people rape the jet and heli pads, but bombing or strafing them once or twice is by far not a rape.

I think this should also apply to the karkand uncap zone. People really think the US uncap is behind a virtual wall, that noone shall attack, ever.
As I am not a regular player on out karkand server, I do have a lack of understanding about the map itself, the people that play there on a regular basis. People asking me what to do there or there. I can only guess and give out a good meant advice on the different scenarios. Now it is shitty because people are used to that stuff, but have to adopt it slightly. Of course, I should have known better that we never had those kind of soft rules (where people cry much when they get shot in uncap, even if its only one time) but I let myself drag away with different tellings and found it ok, mostly.
Also one of our kick/ban reasons
Quote:
1 No rape of USMC SPAWN AREA! Let them out to get a game going.
might have done it's additional evil to my decisions. "let them out to get a game going" - I somehow felt the way our admins were going okay, if we even have set up a rule like that. could mean to not let RU rape the spawn and to let them cap A (indirectly).

White on black our rules got updated and posted in our forums (thanks levi for that fast fix) for future reference, I might cite one of them right now:

"- No raping uncap. Keep it fair and balanced. " which might mean to not react on every little thing, but when things get out of hand (getting unbalanced, unfair) we need to do something.

It is always hard to describe, I mostly rely on my gut feeling :)

What I always did not understand and what levi always says, we need to get a thick fur, because people will always insult us admins when things get out of hand.
and calling someone a fag... i just have to say "jet fag" to that topic, as i think there's no day when i play when i do not say that. lol

those fags should learn to play and not to Q-shoot :) (spotting with Q and mowing down inf with jets).
i also congratulate enemies on nice kills when they pwnd my ass, mostly on awesome kills (they mostly look cool on my screen).
or another example: 2-flag heli rape on wake island: i call them "heli fag", as they aint be doing something else except mowing down inf that tries to get out of those flags. tanks mostly sitting on other flags then, after few minutes its no fun anymore, when u tried out every way and every flag. (but i need to say, that this is also the raped teams fault, as they could change kits to some useful - but mostly will only change to sniper and try the best to not hit anyone, as enemy has all the vehicles anyway.) but its nothing more fun to pwn their lousy asses the round after that. BigG knows what I'm talking about :)

btw i will soon write a faq or a little guide (just a few explanations) of some most used terms and words to give a better example on what is meant with this or that. e.g. baserape or spawnkill or spawnrape or last-flag-rape. or spawncamping. and so on... and on...
i will just try that everyone means the same when we talk about stuff, that never got explained before.

on the long run nobody should be offended or something like that, we all are adults playing computer games as stated before my post and what got said ingame, doesnt mean anything to most of us.
when i think back, i sometimes append a smiley in a separate line after few seconds when i called someone a fag (when i got killed mostly) to give him an idea on how i meant it. it is sometimes hard to mean the right thing on a chat, but i hope it helps.

sorry that i wrote so much and in that bad english, it's sometimes kinda hard for me to write things how i think/feel them. ;)